Time & The Blindingly Obvious
Line-blinding is now safe and fast
Think of a figure – what is an hour worth to your company?
Per man-hour / Per hour of production.
Do you have that figure in mind?
If you could carry out necessary / statutory maintenance on your line and save 93% of the man-hours and lost production in a single element of that process – would you think it was worth a discussion?
Traditional Solid Plate Line Blinding of a 14 to 24 inch pipeline takes 4 to 12 hours using 6 maintenance engineers.
Up to 72 man-hours 72 hours lost production.
• No special tools or crane required
• Time to change – 60 seconds or less
• One side one man operation
• Open/close visual indication
• Positive isolation
• Counterweight for large blinds
• Typical sizes – 1″ to 48″
• Body and seal material options available
Using Line Blinding with a SchuF Cam Set takes one engineer less than 5 minutes.
Cost to one side – the Schuff Cam Set makes Line Blinding a lot safer.
What was that figure you had in mind?