Steve Pearson is back in front of the microphone for this latest episode of the VPS Visionaries Podcast.
Listen to find out why he’s been developing an interactive e-learning platform for the Valve and Process industry.
With Valve Academy’s free taster module now available, Steve runs through:
- Why professionals and employers working with Valves need a globally-recognised qualification,
- How to enrol in Valve Academy’s free taster module – and how long it takes to complete,
- Feedback from users so far, how to have your say – and what’s in it for you,
- What makes a learning journey in Valve Academy different to – and more effective than – traditional, dull training courses?
Enjoy the podcast – and enrol in Valve Academy here.
- Enrol in Valve Academy’s free taster module here.
- Sign up to the VPS newsletter to ensure to get notified of new episodes of our podcasts, educational updates to keep you informed, new developments in the valve and process industry – and much more. Full details here.
- Please let us know what you think of the podcast, who else you’d like to hear, or put yourself forward as a guest: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Episode one of the podcast, featuring Mick Pepper, is here
- Episode two with our own Steve Pearson is here.
- Episode three featuring Frank Sinclair, founder of Westlock Controls is here.
- Episode four with Dr Martin Frank of SchuF is here.
- Credits: Podcast music: “Cheery Monday” by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0